912 Castro Street
- Handsome Victorian Single Family Home with Four Bedrooms (Three on One Level) and Three and a Half Baths, Located in a Convenient Noe Valley Location
- Main Level Features a Grand Living Room with Adjoining Formal Dining Room, Connected to an Eat-In Kitchen with French Doors to Backyard, and a Half Bath
- Sun-Filled and Level Walkout Garden w/Irrigation from the Main Level, Ideal for Entertaining, Equipped w/BBQ, Fire Pit, Overhead Heater, Deck, and Grassed Area
- Upstairs Bedroom Level Offers a Master Bedroom Suite w/Views to the Bay, Vaulted Ceilings, & Walk-In Closet, Two Spacious & Bright Bedrooms, and Shared Bathroom
- Lower Level Consists of a Family Room/Den & Office Nook with Garden Access, Guest Bedroom & Full Bath, Laundry Room & Access to Two-Car Garage w/Storage
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don’t have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller. Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey. Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index, From the divey Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene. Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.